View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 07:40 AM   #245
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't blame him though. Sure, I could cook all of the stuff myself, but then I'd have to go to the store and buy salmon, chicken, and steak; weigh each piece; measure out the peas, beans, and rice; then cook everything. That's a lot of time spent. If you have the money to spare then I say go for it. If you have lots of spare time and not much money, then do it yourself.
Yeah, even a prepped meal a day can stop people from grabbing some shitty fast food somewhere.

I have also tried some local meal prep services and they are better/cheaper than the national companies. Good recommendation there.

A game changer for me is using the instant pot for making chicken. I can throw chicken breast in there (even frozen if I forget to thaw) and cook lbs of chicken at a time for the week without having to do much work. It's a game changer for saving time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.