View Single Post
Old 05-24-2021, 06:22 AM   #242
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Anyone ever used a meal prep service? I'm thinking about trying Evolve. Yeah I get it I can make the shit myself but I'm lazy and my skills are trash. Putting some money into this will help me stick to eating better and be more consistent.
Yeah. It helps a TON. My wide uses Freshly. The meals taste great and they are not at all plain, but they are also kind of expensive.

I've been using a meal prep that operates out of a gym here in town. The meals are $5 each and you just pick from a menu of one meat and two sides. Just consult their calorie table and build up your meal. I eat 4 of those per day, and my 5th meal will be something I make at home (usually anabolic French toast or egg whites and oatmeal).

A meal prep makes counting calories much easier...its easy to track, convenient, and you don't have to worry about overeating portions.

I suggest looking on google for a local business that does it. It'll be fresher, probably cheaper, and you support a local business.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.