View Single Post
Old 05-23-2021, 12:27 PM   #16320
Supporter

MIL had some surgery so the wife is over there. Whenever she leaves I try shit that might suck. Buehler’s experiment time. Today was fridge cleanout day.

Had some ground pork. Made some burgers. Put in half a chipotle and a half a clove of garlic. Some salt pepper and Bovine Bold (Credit to KCU. Shit is good.) and chopped some bacon.

I also had some salami in there so **** it, fried it up too. It was super thin and fried up super crispy.

Had some left over potatoes and veggies I threw in the cast iron to warm up.

End result, I over toasted the bun ( ). Bacon didn’t do much for pork burger. Damn. Burgers were good nonetheless. I love a little chipotle in there. And of course the Bovine bolt was good. Got a nice sear on the pork. Veggies were good, despite my best effort to screw them up.

Star of the show though was the salami. Goddamn that shit was good. Had a hell of a bite, really crispy. Shit was as good as bacon on its best day. Not sure how the taste would translate on a beef burger, but you bet your ass I’m going to find out.

Bad ideas win the day again! Victory!
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote