Thread: Movies and TV Henry Cavill is the new Highlander
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 09:29 PM   #15
Immanentize The Eschaton

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I'd never heard that before but it's not unsurprising.

I mean, I don't have any problem with his casting, or really any of the casting in the original. But even back in 1987, I knew it was weird that a Scottish born and raised man would have a French English accent.

Well, the movie also gave us a character that was born in ancient Egypt, moved around and settled in B.C. Japan, then moved to Spain for quite a while but finally traveled to Scotland...who talks like Sean Connery because he's Sean Connery.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.