View Single Post
Old 05-22-2021, 07:22 PM   #3
It was not a fair catch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
I thought I'd bring this thread up just to confirm that comcast is indeed the worst company on the planet. They actively engage in criminal activity in their billing. I've been fighting with them for several days now and all of their third-world people will openly lie just to get you to go away. I finally got through to some "escalation" woman in Minnesota who confirmed that the third-worlders had lied to me and defrauded me, and then she did the same thing herself.

I hope a small meteor strikes their headquarters. They're worse than al quaeda.
We were in Philly a few weeks ago. Kid 2 is going to attend school there in the fall.

Comcast has 2 towers. One is supposed to look like a phone or a thumb drive. The other looks like a cheese grater.

Just so the meteor hits before my kid starts school.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.