Thread: Movies and TV Henry Cavill is the new Highlander
View Single Post
Old 05-21-2021, 01:57 PM   #8
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Just the idea of this pisses me off, but as far as Cavill is concerned he's pretty much letter perfect as Geralt. Far better than I thought he'd be.

Seems a bit old for the MacLeod part, though. Will they cast him as Ramirez? Or de-age him as MacLeod in the Scotland scenes and dust off Liam Neeson to play yet another grizzled and heroic yet doomed mentor?

And good luck to whoever has to fill Clancy Brown's shoes as the Kurgan. One of the greatest villains of all time.

God I wish they'd just leave shit alone.
I doubt it will even be a one for one reboot and I highly doubt they will have him win in the first movie, making it easier to write future ones. On the plus side, it would be damn hard to be any worse than the last Highlander movie.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.