View Single Post
Old 05-14-2021, 09:46 AM   #234
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I still haven't been able to share the awesomely equipped home gym with anyone that would appreciate it, so I'll share here. Never again will I miss a gym day - not for a holiday, not because I had to do something with the family during the day, not because of work, not because of a stupid virus...

-Rubber tile floor for good grip and tossing things on the floor
-Mirrored walls to check form
-Titan rack with tons of attachments
-Plenty of weight plates to do even max deadlifts
-Ironmaster dumbbells that go up to 120lbs each
-Awesome treadmill
Great attitude to have with your determination to get a workout in every day. I usually workout at least 5-days a week. It's a great habit to have.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.