View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 04:03 PM   #1117
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
This was the part that actually upset me more than Brady getting the ridiculous phantom calls. The refs sat there and watched Mahomes get physically assaulted and did absolutely nothing. It's like they were saying 'This is still Tom's league buddy, and you aren't in his universe.' Imagine if Brady took one single hit like the ones Pat took in that game. There would have been flags coming in all the way from the god damn league office in New York.

Makes me freaking sick. Honestly, this league doesn't deserve a phenom like Patrick.
Big hit for sure... assaulted though? I'll admit that I figured a flag would follow...

Now, this one.. yeah and it was penalized.

Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.