View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 11:20 AM   #1094
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
Patriot ballwashing bullshit
No, its a Chiefs fan's take as a neutral in a game between the Jaguars and the Patriots.

I watched that game rooting for the Jaguars and when the game was over, I was disappointed in the Jaguars losing the game and for AJ Bouye playing the worst quarter of football I had ever seen him play.

Bouye was a stud for the Texans in 2016 and had several offers in free agency after that season. After the 2017 season he was ranked #35 on the NFL top 100.

Bouye played like a scrub in the 4th quarter of the AFC Championship game.

Anybody that knows football would watch that you tube link of that play and figure that anyone citing that play as some kind of historical injustice just has no idea about officiating an NFL football game.

Crying about that play seems like a cause taking up by a few internet weirdos that have no idea about NFL football and NFL officiating.

Last edited by jettio; 05-13-2021 at 11:30 AM..
jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.jettio has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote