View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 08:36 AM   #1638
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinz View Post
This is what I found out from a few guys as well. Order online as waiting until in store takes forever. Taxes are a insane.
I like the online ordering and scheduling a specific pickup time. Wait times depend on when you schedule. I typically go around 10am on weekdays and can be in and out in 5-10 mins.

It can also have a very clandestine feel to it. Everyone is super friendly, but there's like 3 doors you have to be buzzed through via camera observation. Its like crossing into east Germany with good vibes music playing way too loud.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote