Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2021, 07:35 AM   #156
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 View Post
Dude. These. Are. Not. Baseball. Players. They are not even dual sport athletes.

Jordan and Tebow both got off to rough starts. No ****ing duh. They aren't natural baseball players, hadn't picked up a bat in 5 years, and jumped from high school to amateur pitching. I suggest you watch Jordan rides the bus on 30 for 30 instead of looking at a meaningless batting Avg because the guy took some time adjusting to big league breaking balls. He was actually decent by the time he left. And a not natural baseball player hitting 273 in AA is hella respectable.

Why you insist on comparing these guys to drafted baseball players and major leaguers is absurd. They had respectable baseball careers without nearly as much talent. I brought it up because I respect the hell out of tebows passion for sports and work ethic. It is a Rudy situation where you have tons of heart and just not the natural talent. Tebows baseball career was the same, even more so.
Dude. That. Is. Why. It. Is. Not. Admirable.

They used their status as big stars in another sport to get shoved right into another sport, that they had not played. Then they ****ing sucked at it, terribly, minus the half ok year that Tebow had. I have watched the 30 for 30, still doesn't change my mind, they sucked and were not admirable. I looked at way more than batting average, he still couldn't hit a breaking ball for shit, and all signs pointed to them sucking asshole, and not being admirable for the efforts. You can't tell me .273 is hella respectable right after saying look at more than average, average doesn't tell us anything apparently.

You seriously can't figure out why I compare guys playing baseball to other guys playing baseball? They used their status to shove themselves into the sport, so they get held to the same standard, not a huge leap to figure that out. Their baseball careers were not respectable, if they were respectable they would have stayed with it and advanced. Respecting work ethic is fine but you said his baseball career was admirable and it wasn't. That is why he is back at football trying to play a brand new position, and not still playing baseball.

Seeing you compare Tebow to Rudy and say it is even more impressive, shows that you are emotional about this, which I figured by the way you started bring other people into. You couldn't stick to the original point of it being admirable or not, you started dragging other shit into that had nothing to do with it. So you keep thinking that sucking at a sport, that you shouldn't be playing to begin with, using your status from other sports to shove yourself into the roster, taking a spot from someone else who has played the sport their entire life is something that is admirable.

It isn't, at all, it is pathetic.
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.