View Single Post
Old 05-12-2021, 03:57 PM   #1059
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania View Post
I would be curious to see how those teams that accounted for the 39 against Tampa fared on average with DPI's received in their other games.
It was actually 27..but had like 8+ additional that were declined.

The majority came in like 6 game stretch...games that the Bucs were comfortably in front...the DPI calls, shockingly, didn't happen.

It wasnt really surprising that this trend carried over to the Super Bowl...it was shocking that they called a record amount of penalties in the first half. I've never seen anything like that in a SB.

The previous record for DPI calls in a season was 20...Raiders 12-4 miracle season a few years ago...Brady destroyed that record by almost 30%. That would like a RB not only breaking the 2000 yard barrier..but ending with 3000 yards..

I just used that comparison to show out of whack it was...

Last edited by BlackOp; 05-12-2021 at 07:34 PM..
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote