Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 07:08 PM   #160
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Frankly, I'm shocked the Colts didn't go 1-15 last year in an attempt to nab Lawrence. How else are you supposed to find a top QB if you don't suck on purpose to get the #1 pick?

These next 10 years of QB purgatory will be really good for you. I'm happy you're finally going develop some character as an NFL fan and experience numb pain of having to wander around the desert for years on end hoping some magical Tom Brady gets shat out with one of your midround picks.

Enjoy our hell!

They didn’t “suck on purpose” to get Luck. We’ve been through this 100 times. Just because you keep saying it doesn’t make it true.

I’m not old enough to remember the Colts bad years in the 80’s and 90’s but they were really bad for a really long time.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.