View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 01:24 PM   #228
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I'm trying to get there. I've been cutting since early February, so that's 13 weeks. I've been on a calorie controlled diet at approxmiately 2,200 calories (some days a bit more because I get snacky). Protein is high, but I'm not really counting macros, just "lots of protein" while keeping calories in check. I'm eating 4 meals a day from a prep meal service and the other meal is up to me, plus a couple of snacks. My extra meal is usually anabolic french toast or 8 egg whites and oatmeal. Snacks are diet soda, smart pop popcorn, and sugar free jello.

I've made good progress - I'm down from a high of 227 lbs on Feb 2nd to 192 lbs yesterday. This is taking longer (and more weight lost) than I expected to get to the BF% I'd like to be at. However, I've kept a majority of my strength and I still get good pumps in the gym.

The best part, though, is that I've done this all through diet. That's right - I've done ZERO cardio. I've kept lifting the same as I did before, which is a 5 day split lifting generally heavy-ish (6-8 rep range on compounds). I've been taking ECA twice a day for energy and appetite suppression. I'm saving the cardio and some other fat burners for when the fat gets REALLY stubborn (it's looking like my love handles and lower outside chest will be the last to go). So far it's going well and steady, but I may start some cardio soon.

Sorry about the potato camera pic. Dark lighting + small mirror = potato pic.

Damn you sexy for some reason I thought you were fat. Good work dude
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote