Thread: Football Jags Sign Tebow
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 01:00 PM   #105
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
If you all want to waste your time, here's a little blog from 2014 when the Patriots cut Tebow and nobody was giving him another chance after that. At first I thought this was satire. Nope. The writer is actually serious. He never turns the joke over because there is no joke. He actually believes Tebow was slighted by the NFL and that all of his numbers adequately back up why he should have been starting somewhere.

This is why people like me unfortunately hated Tim Tebow. Because these kinds of fire-breathing morons were EVERYWHERE from the moment he got drafted to after Denver traded him. Actually, I don't remember if they traded him. I think they did, but it's possible they straight up cut him

https://thelacesout.com/why-no-one-i...w-26d93b674ab5
They traded him to the Jets for a 4th, 6th and they paid half his money I think.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.