View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:37 AM   #1014
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother View Post
No, but they didn't hinder our entire ability to play press coverage or allow them to mug our receivers.

The point being the Bills game was called evenly while the Bucs were literally going to be gifted that game regardless.

Ahhhh, I understand now. You’re saying look at the difference in how those two games were officiated.

On a similar note, I’ve seen a lot of complaining about our Super Bowl 54 win and how the refs never flagged our offensive line for holding, but at least those officials weren’t throwing the flag on either team.

I much prefer the refs stay out of it as much as possible as opposed to the sham one-sided officiating we saw in Super Bowl 55 or the NFC Championship Game.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.