View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:28 AM   #1010
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief View Post
I'm actually very consistent in my views, because it's really quite simple. When the league office wants a game called a certain way, then it is. It's not even really that conspiratorial. New York gets with the refs before these games and tells them what they want called & not called. They're not going out there saying "We want Tampa to win, so call PI." They just steer officials to make calls that will help dictate the results they want to see. The officials, as NFL employees, just do their jobs.

Obviously these guys aren't sitting in a dark room in cloaks, rubbing their hands together and scheming another Tom Brady world championship run.
I guess where we differ here is the "results they want to see" part.

I believe they're seeking the most competitive balance, not trying to dictate winners and be king makers. I believe that they respond to league complaints. Coaching complaints about other teams etc.

Now, someone like BlackOp absolutely believe they're sitting around in a dark room in cloaks scheming another Tom Brady Championship.

That bozo is on record claiming that Andy Reid self sabotages his team and his legacy for the will of the league.

He's made claims that even the players are in on it, and throw the games to lose on purpose to give the league the results they want.

Don't get yourself lumped in with the likes of that kinda stupid.
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.