View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 11:22 AM   #1008
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Not real sure, but I can see that you're not open to any of the possibilities other than what you believe... I'll answer your question regardless - IMO, KC did get calls go their way in Super Bowl LIV. The OPI to Kittle right before the half was huge. So was the TD pass that put KC on top for good in the 4th (Did Damien step out before he scored?) and the slap to Jimmy G's helmet when he was sacked in the series before Damien's 4th qtr. TD run that sealed it. So, 49'er fans can argue, and do argue, that Super Bowl LIV was rigged to go KC's way. And I can see where they're coming from. WE had the Super Star QB, not them. We got the big breaks, not them. Get it now?
The OPI to Kittle was text book OPI.

Did Damien step out before he scored? It was so ****ing close that it was ruled inconclusive, call on the field stands. Text book call. It's only controversial if you want it to be. But that was called consistently as to what we've seen all season.

They can argue rigged all they want, but there's no merit to it.

Get it now?
ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ToxSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.