View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 10:14 AM   #46
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Do the STHs get their seats back? It seems to me that they should have 1st dibs on seating, but the way the press release reads it looks like there wasn't much time for the STHs to get there money in. George, what do you know?
STH get their seats backs regardless if they got a refund last year. I didn't get a refund so that allowed me in early for post season games last year, and guarantees my price for this year. Those that got a refund, will face the higher prices this year. Also, STH get an hour on Thursday to buy extra tix before the general public outside of Johnson County.
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.