Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2021, 05:49 AM   #6
Special Teams ACE!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc View Post
I mean, I guess technically, you’re right.

Pittman had 40 catches and 500 yards despite only starting 8 games in his rookie season. There’s no reason to think he won’t continue to improve.

Taylor had almost 1200 yards and 11 touchdowns as a rookie and came on incredibly strong to finish the season. If you can’t call him a quality starter, I’m not sure you can call ANYONE a quality starter.
What was he doing the other 8 games? Sitting on the bench with his thumb up his ass?

Mecole Hardman started only FIVE games his rookie year and did the same 500 yards, but he also produced 6 TDs to Pittman's 1 TD.

There's no reason to think he won't improve, other than the history of the NFL is LITTERED with dudes like Pittman who end up never quite putting it all together, at least not consistently. Maybe he'll have a nice Derrick Alexander-like career and one day have a breakout season on a shitty team that forces him the ball. Maybe he'll be more than that. Who knows. It's just funny you put him on the list of BALLARD QUALITY STARTERZ!!!

But in any case, you're REALLY overrating your GM's draft prowess. Again, I didn't say Ballard was a piece of shit at drafting. My initial argument was people suck his dick way too much for how little he's actually done. He's far from an elite GM. He's not top 5, and I don't even think I'd rank him above somebody like Rick Spielman in Minnesota, who has drafts NFL stars far more frequently than somebody like Ballard.

There's nothing wrong with being early era Carl Peterson. You get to go to the playoffs a bunch, and many of those years you get people excited about your chances. It will all come crashing down until Ballard grows a pair and stops being a ****ing pussy in free agency, though.
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.