Thread: Chiefs Eric Fisher to the Colts
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2021, 06:25 PM   #5
Itinerant degenerate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
Michael Pittman's a quality starter?

Uhh, no. Look, you PROJECT him to be a quality starter because you like what you've seen, but no, thus far he's not.

It'd be like one of us thinking Mecole Hardman is going to take the next step with an expanded role in year 3, so he's now a quality starter whereas up to this point, he's lucky if he's been anything more than another Demarcus Robinson.

And you can add Jonathan Taylor onto that same "not quite there yet" list.
I mean, I guess technically, you’re right.

Pittman had 40 catches and 500 yards despite only starting 8 games in his rookie season. There’s no reason to think he won’t continue to improve.

Taylor had almost 1200 yards and 11 touchdowns as a rookie and came on incredibly strong to finish the season. If you can’t call him a quality starter, I’m not sure you can call ANYONE a quality starter.

Last edited by Hoopsdoc; 05-10-2021 at 06:44 PM..
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.