View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 07:57 AM   #29
I'm with the Banned

Funny enough.... I just emptied the drainstop on our front loader (Samsung) like 2 months ago because it kept throwing a "drainage error" each load.... There was a goddamn $10 bill that had gotten through there somehow and wrapped itself perfectly in there as a stopper. The money was covered in mold but yet was crispy clean at the same time - really weird looking. I didn't even realize this easy access drainage stop existed, before then. Had the Machine 4 years and never once had checked it prior to this. Read through the manual (after finding it) and saw that you're supposed to check it routinely, apparently. Oops.
Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.Fansy the Famous Bard threw an interception on a screen pass.