View Single Post
Old 05-07-2021, 02:28 AM   #876
EvOlVeD

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
**** the Packers and their asshole fans.

Rodgers has every right to be ****ing pissed off.

He took the team to the NFC Championship two years in a row and the front office rewarded him by drafting a QB in the first round.

I hope Rodgers leaves and the Packers suck for eternity, like the Raiders.

The Chiefs have an issue with offensive line and what does Veach do? Sign three Pro Bowlers and draft a potential Pro Bowler center.

The Packers fall short of the Super Bowl and what does their GM do? Draft a QB.
I am stumped. I cannot decide who gets butthurt more easily, you or Rodgers
Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Nickhead has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.