View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 04:04 PM   #26
El Gato Gordo Loco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
Over the course of our lives, we'll regularly encounter people who get our name wrong. It just happens, and it's no big deal.

However, when people forget my name, they disproportionately call me Brian. (Or maybe Bryan, I can't tell.) This is not a coincidence, because it's really disproportionate. We're talking probably 50 percent of the time, when someone gets my name wrong, they call me Brian/Bryan.

There must be a reason for this. What's the reason?

I'll post a few of my theories in a poll, but other theories are welcome. I need to solve this mystery.
Is your real name Ryan? Or something resembling that. If so then I think it's just coincidence. If your real name is like Khaliq or Hank. Makese no sense...and you just look like a guy named Brian.
BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.BWillie is obviously part of the inner Circle.