View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:45 AM   #163
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Does this position have benefits? I'm needing health care, matching 401K, and 2 weeks paid vacation to even consider applying for this position.
Health care
I'm pretty sure Bwana can at least keep you alive if you survived a bear attack... at least for several minutes.
And I can give you some useful tips on getting up every hour if you sit for long periods of time, the importance of daily activity and exercise, etc.
Bugeater can fix your car, which reduce stress and the dangers of being stranded on the side of a highway.
Bowser can post memes... everyone needs laughter for mental health.

401k matching
Up to 100% matching on your $0/year salary (IRS limits apply, of course)

Paid vacation
One of the best perks, you can take a day off here and there, no problem! Need a week off, go for it! The position is very flexible, and of course paid at the same rate throughout the year. Overtime is also paid at double the rate!
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote