View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 10:03 AM   #802
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
No, I don’t think this necessarily means that he wants out. It could be that he wants the GM fired, Love traded, or a new deal.

Since you obviously missed this:

I’m sure you won’t take the word of somebody who is close to Rodgers and has actually spoken to him directly about the situation either though...
I don't think anyone is saying that there's no chance he stays. But he definitely wants to go and he's the type of guy that would choose to sit out a year if he got mad enough.

Even AJ said "never say never" when he was pressed about what he said. And Kuhn for all the optimism he had, only went up to 70-75% chance Rodgers would be a Packer next year.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.