View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 08:55 AM   #783
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX View Post
Deal is Denver WILL over-pay to get him. It's their ONLY chance to be relevant next season. Personally, if I'm going to give up a king's ransom for a proven QB, I'd pass on the whole Rodgers deal and wait for Deshaun Watson. He's MUCH younger, so parting with the talent and the draft picks it will take to get said QB, won't have as much of a dramatic affect because said QB can play for 10+ years rather than 3 or 4. Give me a young Top 5 QB over and old one with a soon expiring expiration date any day.
I think you hit the nail on the head. Even if Watson winds up missing a significant portion of the 2021 season, he could still be a great QB for the next decade.

I have to think Watson could be acquired for a lot less right now because of the sexual assault allegations, and his upside is so high for so long.

I think any Chiefs fan would HATE to see Deshaun Watson in Denver. I know I would.

Last edited by Lex Luthor; 05-06-2021 at 09:01 AM..
Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lex Luthor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote