View Single Post
Old 05-06-2021, 07:05 AM   #762
#triggering

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar View Post
If I’m Denver and I can swap a decent TE and pass rusher (plus a few picks) for an MVP QB, I’d do it with no hesitation. You guys are acting like they’d be giving up Aaron Donald and Kelce.

Hopefully the Packers get half their team along with the picks and then Rodgers immediately plummets off a cliff like Manning in ‘15. Would be the most hilarious thing ever.
Hopefully all of this Rodgers nonsense fades soon. It's just a distraction, they're not moving him because at the prices proposed, I just don't see a team making that offer. Now, if you told me that Rodgers was going to play for another 5 seasons at a 35+ TD and <10 INT pace, sure - go for it. But, again... just because Brees and Brady played to the age of 42 and beyond doesn't mean every top QB will start doing that. Brees, while still good, was a shell of his former self in his last 2 seasons, only starting 23 games.
Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Mile High Mania has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.