View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 10:42 PM   #761
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by comochiefsfan View Post
I agree.

And it's why I ultimately don't think a trade ends up happening.

The price Rodgers is going to command will defeat the purpose of acquiring him in the first place, as you alluded to.

I just don't think a deal that would satisfy both sides is realistic in this scenario.
If I’m Denver and I can swap a decent TE and pass rusher (plus a few picks) for an MVP QB, I’d do it with no hesitation. You guys are acting like they’d be giving up Aaron Donald and Kelce.

Hopefully the Packers get half their team along with the picks and then Rodgers immediately plummets off a cliff like Manning in ‘15. Would be the most hilarious thing ever.
RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaidersOftheCellar is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.