View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 08:05 PM   #4275
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
Eh, though I don't personally find BO to be all that exciting, anything that gets people thinking about space is a good thing. I just wish that they weren't developing a history of producing very little yet clogging up the works with legal actions.
I'll admit I'm pretty anti-BO. F* Bezos and his attempt to patent water landings. If they ever make it to orbit I'll probably be happy for them, but until they do they're just another example of why the space industry has been locked in the '60s for so long.
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.