Thread: Mock (5/4)
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 11:42 AM   #28
__

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Yea going from an OL that was full of backups and couldn’t block 3-4 guys to save their lives to possibly one of the best in the league clearly isn’t enough! That’s also obviously all we did!

It’s not like we also added a guy like Jarran Reed who could be a huge difference maker that easily gives us the best interior pass rush duo in the NFL. He’s not even worth mentioning in regards to a potential rematch, right?

You’re just further proving my point that this entire thread was your passive aggressive way of continuing to question Veach and bitch about what turned out to be a fantastic offseason.
You found me out. You discovered the secret messaging.

Pop into my DMs for your prize.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.