View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 11:18 PM   #106
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Even though I think Nick Bolton is a high floor/low ceiling player, I don’t mind him. He will take over for Hitchens and save money which has value. I don’t think he’s gonna suck by any means.

Meanwhile watching this team draft these awesome athletes in college who underwhelmed and didn’t do jack shit in a Chiefs uniform has been as true as death and taxes.

Eddie Freeman
Turk McBride
Tank Tyler
Junior Siavii
Tyson ****ing Jackson
Alex Magee
Dontari Poe-he lived up to his draft status for 1 year
Tanoh Kpassagnon
Khaulen Saunders

All these guys had a singular trait or combo of elite athleticism, elite strength, elite size and they all sucked. I didn’t list Speaks fat ass but he was touted ass this strong and tough. We saw how that worked out.

Meanwhile Tamba, DT, Houston and even Jones all dominated in college. They had good production and ****ing owned some mother****ers. Like they straight up raped college lineman. Even Dee ****ing Ford flashed a lot and had good production in college and had value here for a time until he royally ****ed up.
Yes I’d even put Allen Bailey on that list. He was very productive in college.

Only DL that I can remember that was awesome in college and let me down was Glenn Dorsey.

Generally I’m just tired of seeing the underwhelming college DL get drafted not for what they are but what they could be. It just doesn’t seem to work out at that position for us.

That’s why I wanted the ND kid
There’s so much wrong in this post, I don’t even know where to begin.

1. None of the guys on that entire list are in the same stratosphere as Kaindoh in terms of athleticism and pedigree. Can we stop comparing him to the likes of Tanoh? It’s ****ing lazy and 100% dumb.

2. Most of those guys also weren’t even drafted by the current regime and weren’t high upside big swings by any means. This attempt to use them as some sort of example is a huge reach and comes off desperate.

3. Dontari Poe was good for more than one year.

4. Khalen Saunders flashed as a rookie then got lost in the shuffle in a deep group after getting injured. It’s a little premature to say he sucks.

5. All of the successes you mentioned were early picks. You want that kind of talent/upside in round 4 at a position like edge rusher? That’s Kaindoh.

6. Chris Jones was not a very productive player in college. That’s revisionist history.

7. Although I was also a fan, there’s probably a reason Ogundeji went almost 40 picks after Kaindoh. As his nfl.com profile says, “a backup role could be his absolute ceiling”.

Last edited by staylor26; 05-03-2021 at 11:27 PM..
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote