View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 03:28 PM   #101
M-I-Z-Z-O-U

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
You're gonna have to go developmental and get a bit lucky or go Frank Clark and trade for a guy.

I think you could sign a free agent like Houston and/or Ingram and that would be fine. You need to hit on some value somehwere.
Agree.

I think that's why they took a swing on the upside Kaindoh offers rather than either of the ND DEs. They're taking a swing on his physical attributes and hoping his lack of production and development at Florida State was due to the crap show it was.
duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.duncan_idaho is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote