View Single Post
Old 05-03-2021, 03:17 PM   #98
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoover View Post
I guess I'd counter by saying that with the Chiefs being stuck at the bottom of the draft, then it actually makes more sense to invest in positions like Running Back, IOL, or LB because you are getting the top talents at those positions.

I think it's going to be difficult to draft a DE that will stratify what people typically want around here. That player is never really available late in round one.

All that said, by filling the need at center, the Chiefs are now freed up to use their draft capital in positions like WR and DE. This wasn't a deep draft, so if you were ever going to draft some fatties, this was it!
You're gonna have to go developmental and get a bit lucky or go Frank Clark and trade for a guy.

I think you could sign a free agent like Houston and/or Ingram and that would be fine. You need to hit on some value somehwere.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.