Thread: Other Sports Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 05:36 PM   #4394
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Got some good news on the reloading front today. While my buddy with the press doesn't have a ton of small pistol primers, he's got an absolute shit ton of small rifle primers. Small rifle primers can be used in place of small pistol primers, but since pistols strike lighter than rifles, they won't work in certain pistols (like pretty much all Glocks, for instance). We went to the range today, and I was able to run the rifle primer rounds through my Sig P365 and both my CZs with zero failures. So I'll be able to make myself plenty of ammo that will work in everything except my Glock 19 and probably my little Ruger.

Beautiful day to shoot. Perfect weather, the guns ran great, and everybody shot well.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote