View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 12:27 PM   #28
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
I think Humphrey fell because of his measurables (mainly, short arms).

But ironically, in the 2011 NFL Draft, Rodney Hudson was a 2nd rounder and he had short arms, but here we are, 10 years later, he has done well for the Chiefs and the Raiders (before being traded to Arizona).

If you were to compare Hudson and Humphrey's testing numbers, Humphrey arm length is very close to Hudson, but all other measurables exceeds Hudson.

I truly think this one is an excellent pick.
Sometimes I think the "measureables" can be overrated. Can the kid play or can't he? Can he play at a high level consistently or can't he?
petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.petegz28 is obviously part of the inner Circle.