View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 10:50 AM   #403
Supporter

And I feel like a broken record here, but give me the AFCE the Brother****ing Cheatriots have had for 2 decades.

I want a division that is basically preseason for the playoffs. The NFL is a war, and the more legitimate battles, the more attrition and the weaker the overall army. The 1914 that obliterated Belgium probably wasn't capable of that kind of campaign in 1918.

Give me fresh and ready to fight come playoff time over war-weary, injured and resource depleted every day of the week.

It bears repeating. **** Donk Forever.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote