View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 07:54 AM   #1023
World's Best Boss

With those who had been in the know about his illness posting earlier in the thread I wondered if he was in hospice.

I think Pat would have loved the energy of this thread, and the first pages really are a tribute to his contribution and impact of this forum. RIP threads are unfortunately becoming all too common around here, but I do appreciate that this one had a different, and fun energy that will stand as a remembrance to a titan of a poster in this place.

RIP, Pat.
Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.Chiefspants is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote