View Single Post
Old 05-01-2021, 12:42 AM   #2702
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatinKS View Post
Thanks, after reading you response I looked up stall in smoking and found this great article. I thought the stall was a failure on my part cooking, but it is a common part of smoking. I tried posting for others, but since I new to the message board it would not allow.

Just do a search for this blog

blog.thermoworks.com/pork/pulled-pork-time-temperature-matters
Nah man, just start early. If you want that for supper start it early as shit. If you want it for lunch, night before. When it’s done tent it with foil and put it in a cold oven. When it’s close to time to eat shred that ass and chow down.

Same with brisket. Just roll smoke early and let it rest.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.