View Single Post
Old 04-30-2021, 08:40 AM   #392
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiveSteam View Post
Did somebody say crazy?
Speaking of, I don't want to be the bear-er (get it) of bad news, but your girlfriend might have the hots for someone else, or even multiple people. She keeps putting these notes in my locker and based on this one might also have a thing for patteau.

I just don't want to get in the middle of the two of you, but felt like I should make you aware. I'm happy to provide other notes, too, if that will help provide clarity or thread burst.

Quote:
You lied on the board, about patteu being asked by me for my sig back. I never asked him that. He did that on his own as a friend even though we argued against each other in the past.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.