View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 11:59 PM   #331
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by kccrow View Post
That's what I expect too but just kind of laying out what I think is possible if they don't.

I'd much rather they leave it haha. I don't really want Rodgers in the division, no matter how short the duration. He would instantly make Denver a contender, no question. They have good weapons that Rodgers would find that Lock doesn't and the defense was top 5 against the pass and rush a year ago and haven't gotten worse.
We have Patrick Mahomes.

If you're scared of ANYBODY, including Aaron Rodgers then you need to grow a pair.

No one is beating Mahomes.
comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.comochiefsfan Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote