View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 05:43 PM   #262
**** the Raiders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holladay View Post
What he said.

That is unless you are Gaz who bowed out nicely citing decent reasons. Most of the other avoir threads seem to be attention sympathies.
I realize the stigma attached to "I'm leaving forever" threads but, to me this feels like that was used tongue in cheek. I reserve the right to change my opinion on this once we find out the reason(s) behind his leaving but, I think this was intended as a genuine and graceful goodbye to a community that he was a part of for the better part of two decades - the attention whoring mystery aspect notwithstanding.
Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Raiderhater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote