View Single Post
Old 04-29-2021, 03:25 PM   #222
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post
Someone tell me the story about MrBlond.
He arrived, he posted, and then one day he said, "This is my last post. It's not due to health or an issue with the board, but for life reasons I'm never going to post again." Or maybe it was even, "I'm never going to be able to post again." And then he was gone. He may have been the first high-post-count guy to leave, too. So the mystery remains of what happened.

In fact, here's the thread: https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...78#post1847378 . It may be the most famous thread in CP history.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote