View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 06:40 PM   #9334
Mammoth penis

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
You’ve also never invested during another presidency.

And clearly you don’t know stock market gains with either party. It largely doesn’t matter who’s in power to “provide” strong bull runs.
I said it wasn't just about trading stocks, try to keep up. I made a hell of a lot more under Trump than his predecessor as well.

Lower taxes on the rich, record low unemployment and efforts made to keep jobs in America = stock market pumps. Talk of any tax hikes - ESPECIALLY raising the capital gains tax, killing projects that increases unemployment/raises fuel prices = stock market dump. This isn't as complicated as you're trying to make it. But I know, you're the economy expert and stock market GOD so you do you.
MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.MTG#10 is obviously part of the inner Circle.