View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 06:31 PM   #9332
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTG#10 View Post
I'm only politically biased when it comes to my money. Trump was a mouth-breathing chimp but I've never made more money than I did during his presidency. And that's not just from trading stocks. I'm admittedly selfish and dont care, all I care about is my family and my bank account.
You’ve also never invested during another presidency.

And clearly you don’t know stock market gains with either party. It largely doesn’t matter who’s in power to “provide” strong bull runs (I also am selfish and don't care who is president and care more about my bank account).
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.