Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2021, 09:36 AM   #2505
Damn it feels good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
I don't know how big you mean by "bigger dude" but I started on a 2005 Honda Shadow Aero 750. Not too big and powerful but big enough. Great bike to learn how to ride. I would strongly recommend you take a riding class. I don't know what your area has but in Topeka, we have the option of the Harley Davidson shop run class. It was about $300 last I knew but that was several year ago. There is also one that that another organization runs on Saturday mornings at a local high school and it is about $200 last I knew.
Thanks for the info. I've sat on a Shadow (don't remember much about it other than it was a Honda Shadow) and it felt small. I'm about 6'3", 325. I will definitely take a class - have seen the ones you're talking about in Top City, but I may go with a cheaper version over in the KC area.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.