Thread: Movies and TV Mortal Kombat (2021)
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:43 PM   #84
Hello

I’m with wallcrawler on this one. It’s like they tried to smash as many references in there as they could at the expense of a proper storyline. Completely random rushed bullshit. I hated the boring main character and the constant family stuff. I wanted to see fighting, not family time bullshit. Mom slamming an axe into Goro? Wtf?

Sub zero was cool and the scorpion fight wasn’t too bad. Kano was awesome. Sonya was as good as they could do for that character. Kung Lao made sense. Liu, Jax, etc were boring.
Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sofa King is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote