View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 09:20 PM   #164
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
I tend to agree. I think the Falcons and Jones have mostly done right for each other and they were a Kyle Shannahaning away from a title. If the bar is win a SB or bust, most players careers are a waste. The fact that the Lions couldn’t win a single playoff game over the careers of those two is baffling.
For the record, I was being facetious.

The Falcons, for all of their faults, provided Jones with a very good QB, good receivers opposite him and Tony Gonzalez for a few years.

No player is guaranteed a ring. Jones has had a great career but there's no doubt that he's on the downside at age 32, which is completely and totally normal.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.