Thread: Home and Auto The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 05:54 PM   #2493
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
next time get a Concours.
I've got a N1k now. I can ride all day on it no problem. Before the N1k, I was heavily leaning towards the FJ09, but had a soft spot for Kawi since my '03 Ninja 600 (RIP)

my full on sport bike days are over; unless of course I get one as a 2nd bike to hooligan around on occasionally. Hell, I realized y hyper sport days were over when I sold my CBR back in probably 2011.

Hell, the N1k is more comfortable than both my street glides. those bikes killed me between the shoulders and my lower back. Loved them, but got beat up on them as well on long rides. The Ninja is right in that sweet spot ergonomically.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote