View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:48 AM   #16289
Cheat Death

I regret not taking a pic, but I made pulled pork tacos this weekend and the show was some air fried pickled red onions I made to go with.

They were fairly easy and popped the tacos. Just cut your onion into small clusters and secure with a toothpick. Soak them in your apple cider vinegar like you normally would. Toss in egg wash, flour, and breadcrumbs, then air fry and wah lah! A slightly more crunchy burst of pickled flavor.

They're a must try if you're obsessed with pickled red onions on tacos like I am.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.